Self introduction for freshers and experience persons.


 


Section - 1

GOOD MORNING/MADAM,


 First of all, I would like to say thank you for the opportunity to talk about myself.


I'm ALTHAF, from India, currently living in Dubai.

 (currently / now/ recently) I am (completing/ studying / pursuing) my (MBA,ACCA,CA) (at, under)  (name of university/association).


(Example :-Currently, I am pursuing my MBA at Calicut University.)


Then, 

I have completed my schooling (from/at) ( name……) in a year.

 

(Example:- I have completed my schooling at Dubai international school)


Please provide complete information about your school.



                                         Or


 First of all, I would like to say thank you for the opportunity to talk about myself.


My name is Althaf and I live in the UK currently. I am originally from the UAE.


I am a (graduate/holder of the degree). I  have completed my (degree/course) under/at (university name/school name).


(Example : - 

I am a BCOM graduate. I have completed my Bcom degree at London University.)


About your experience.

In regards to my ( work profile/experience), I have one year of (your experience)  experience. 


(Example :- In regards to my work profile, I have one year of accounting experience.)


Then describe your past work experience including your company details and main duties and responsibilities.


I have  been working at (company name) as (position) from ((date) to (date)/year). From where I have got experience to (…).


Example; -I have been working at Noufal association as Assistant Accountant from July  2017 to Aug 2021. Where I gained experience in accounting activities such as petty cash preparation, bank reconciliation, payment and receipt voucher preparation, etc....



As An experienced person, I would like to tell you one thing that I only prepared from my experience. I don't recommend that you tell full details of your schooling and graduation program because the self introduction time is between 1 to 2 minutes max, so it shouldn't take too long. By telling full details of your schooling and studies you may take more time. It is better to tell you about your recent graduation.

Please take more time to explain your work experience.


Section- 2


I have a (course level/ which type) for (for what),(certificate/award) name.


 Example:-  I have two certificates in accounting, an international diploma in professional accounting and an advanced diploma in computerized professional accounting.



section- 3


I have knowledge of (special skills)


Example:- I have knowledge of SAP, Peachtree, QuickBooks, Excel, and Tally



Section- 4


My strengths are ( explain your strengths)


Example:- My strengths are good knowledge about accounting activities, self-motivated,team player, and easily adaptable to any kind of environment.


Section-5


My weakness are ( explain your weakness)


Example:- My weakness is I am not happy until I finish my work in the given time. 


In this section, I suggest that you use these kinds of weaknesses to tell.



section - 6


My short-term goal is (your goal)


Example:-My short-term goal is to get a job in a reputable company like yours.


Section -7


My long term goal is to ( your goal)


Example;- My long-term goal is to become a successful entrepreneur and my parents should be proud of me.


Section - 8


My hobbies are:-


Example :-My hobbies are playing cricket, reading books, and listening to music.




My suggestions 


1- Be confident in yourself 

2- Dress in formal suits and make a good impression.

3- Be truthful in self-introduction as they may ask questions from it.

4- Look at the person's face when speaking



 

Greetings,


 First of all, I would like to say thank you for the opportunity to talk about myself.

My name is Althaf and I live in the UK currently. I am originally from the UAE.

.I am a BCOM graduate. I have completed my Bcom degree at London University in 2019.

In regards to my work profile, I have one year of accounting experience. I have been working at Noufal association as Assistant Accountant from July  2017 to Aug 2021. Where I gained experience in accounting activities such as petty cash preparation, bank reconciliation, payment and receipt voucher preparation, etc....

 I have two certificates in accounting, an international diploma in professional accounting and an advanced diploma in computerized professional accounting.

I have knowledge of SAP, Peachtree, QuickBooks, Excel, and Tally.

My strengths are good knowledge about accounting activities, self-motivated, team player, and easily adaptable to any kind of environment. My weakness is I am not happy until I finish my work in the given time. My short-term goal is to get a job in a reputable company like yours.

My long-term goal is to become a successful entrepreneur and my parents should be proud of me. My hobbies are playing cricket, reading books, and listening to music.

That’s all about me,


Thank you!






 


Comments

Popular Posts